Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hari Om Yoga

I ventured out all the way to Langley for yoga today. Hari Om Yoga is on 200th and 64th Ave. I made it to the 1pm Flow class. I walked in and saw their selection of Lululemon clothing before I saw the front desk. The front desk is on the left. I was directed to the door which lead me upstairs. Upstairs was the bathroom, changing rooms and the yoga studio. Because I got there when the class was going to start, I felt a bit rushed. I got their so late because I got lost. I am not in Langley very often. The yoga studio is behind a physiotherapy clinic so it is a bit challenging to find. I took off my shoes and socks and put them on the shoe shelf before I headed into the yoga studio.

The yoga studio is very beautiful. One wall was a floor to ceiling mirror. One wall had a very large window. The window looked out to some trees and rooftops. It was nice to look out to trees. I felt closer to nature.

I had an excellent experience at this yoga studio. This was the first male teacher I have worked with. He is a good teacher. Eventhough he didn't do all the poses with us, I understood his instructions. The main difference between this class and other classes I have been to is that this class had more strength poses. It was difficult for me. I don't think I am very strong. There was only 11 people in this class. I think this is a good size class. We aren't bumping into each other. Once we are done our class, downstairs by the check in desk is some complimentary decaf tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment