Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yogacara

Today I finally made it to a 5:30pm yoga class at Yogacara in Kits.





The class is called 5 Tibetans. There are 5 moves that get your blood circulating and strengthening your muscles.Each move you can do up to 21 times. The first move you stand up straight with your arms out and spin around. I managed to do it 21 times. As you may know, I get motion sickness really easily. After the 5th spin, I was already getting dizzy. When I was done, I was feeling really sick. I pushed my limit and finished the 4 movements. I only did about 5 of each movements. My head was spinning. We ended like all the other yoga classes, 5 minutes of meditating.

My overall experience was ok. The atmosphere was really nice (as you can see in the video). The teacher was really nice and patient. There was only 3 of us in class. I would go there again for another class. I wouldn't take the 5 Tibetans class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment