Monday, September 13, 2010

Hot Yoga at Yyoga

I was getting my car fixed at my friends house by Highgate Mall. There is a Yyoga at Highgate Mall.

The Passport to Prana expired on July 31 and isn't valid again till Oct 1. Yyoga has a special promotion going on. It is $30 for unlimited two weeks. It is $15 for a 60 minute class. I thought even if I went twice in the two weeks, it would be ok. I can go to yoga for the next few weeks before my pass is valid again.

I have been a hot yoga at Yyoga before, that was months ago. I like being hot but hot yoga is almost at an uncomfortable hot temperature. I haven't been to yoga for a long time so my balance is a bit off and I am not as flexible.

I like yoga. It is very relaxing. There were 18 people in the class today. It was a 12-1pm class. Maybe people were probably on their lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment